asp.net - SQL Full text search with foreign key columns -


I have a column (Table 1), out of which two columns I want to index.
There is also the Article column (foreign key), with this ID I want to use joining to get "articleTitle" from the article table (Table 2), and able to search in this column of the curse Ho.

How do I create it? What kind of index?
Do I need to index both tables?
And how do I write the selection query for that?

You will need to create a visual and index that

< P> I spent a lot of time a while ago and the scene was the only way i was able to do this

I even put everything in 1 column. This means that I added all the columns from each column to a column. For example, you have a simple table with the ID, first, middle, last name column. In my view I will give them a riddle in 1 column in my scene. Therefore, for a line of

ID: 1 - First name: Joe - Middle name: Bob - Last name: Joe

you will see 1 Bob

It was because I came to know that if all the columns were not there then some records were not coming back. Thus, this problem was eliminated by condensing it into 1 column.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -