xcode - Resizing image view in table cell iphone -


I am developing an iPhone app where a high quality image is being downloaded from my app server. I have to change it to its half size size and display it in a table cell. Can someone help me what I can use?

Appreciate your suggestions!

"post-text" itemprop = "text">
  UIImage * yourImage = [UIImage imageWithData: yourdata]; UIImageView * imageViewToPutInCell = [[UIImageView alloc] initWithImage: yourImage]; ImageViewToPutInCell.frame = CGRectMake (0, 0, yourImage.size.width / 2, yourImage.size.height / 2);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -