webkit - disjoin browser from http - QtWebKit the right decision? -


IM scheme (touchscreen-visualization) control panel for creating control panels for my home (KNX-Bus) HTML /

For example:

  • Changes in the house (like light is on). This event will be notified to a webserver who waits for state changes to be made for all changes, but will be broadcast directly in all the panels where the DOM is updated by a controller-code.

  • I click on a button in the panel or move the slider. These incidents are not posted on a webserver, but they are targeted directly to KNX-actors (light is turned on / dimmed)

So now I am asking myself - how is this done? I found Qt WebCat module, what I want to do:

"A bridge between the Javascript execution environment and QT object model makes it possible to script custom Q objects for integration with QT networking module. Enables web pages to be transparently loaded with a web server, local file system or QT resource system. "(From detailed description).

What do you think, this is the right way?

How fast is the WebKit JavaScript engine? I need a very fast javascript engine, which will depend on javascript and many rectangular controls used by the panel.

Any indicators greatly appreciate, thank you!

I do not know about WebKit, but Qtivabkit seems to be rendering / executing at very slow (very slow) speed. Try out my Mac Mini web browser and see what results you get.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -