ruby on rails - Bidirectional relationships in ActiveRecord -


I want a "friend" relationship as "social site matter", which means: if I I am always my friend if I remove you from friends, then you too do this. (Well, you get this idea).

Currently it is done with dual relationships and a supervisor to add / remove the second (more accurate, "other") relationship to be removed / removed. / P>

What is the easiest way to implement the duplicate topic without record in the relation table? Maybe there's a gem / plugin to do this?

Leonid, in other words, is your friend in search, "Vpoezg" :)

< P> There is one of several topics on this topic:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -