Pivot / unpivot in SQL -


I have a view in SQL that I have created by analyzing values ​​in tables so that values ​​in that area ' N 'Ho , 'D' or 'V' can work with the sum of columns, but not by line ... is this possible? Example:

Data

  No, call_1, col_2, col_3 1, n, n, n 2, n, d, d 3, N, V, D 4, V, V, V  

How can I tell that line 3

the condition is quite simple but sadly I too I am!

Thank you very much, Peter

  Select the case when col_1 = 'N' then ends as n_count from 1 and 0 tablename;  

Normalize it:

  Select the case when col_1 = 'N' then 1 and 0 end + case when col_2 = 'N' then 1 And the 0 end case when col_2 = 'N' then 1 and 0 end is in the form of n_count, case when col_1 = 'V' then 1 and 0 end + case when col_2 = 'V' then 1 and 0 end + case when Col_2 = 'V' will be 1 and 0 as the end v_count, .... from tablename;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -