php - DATE_ADD problem -


I'm working to add date from 1 month and save it in my field on the database.

I will use it when leaving from `set` in the form of

  $ query2 =" SELECT *, DATE_ADD (`date_joined`, interval 30 days) where id = ' $ Idno '"; $ Result2 = mysql_query ($ query2);  

The "end" field that I want to save + 30 days. Date_multified is the current date.

But it does not work. The timeout field is still not an error message in the current date.

What should I do?

Or is there any other way to add the current date to 30 days and the "finished" field?

Thank you

You are missing commas between asterisks and Call DATE_ADD should look like this:

  SELECT *, DATE_ADD (`dated_joined`, INTERVAL 30 DAY) ends with` set` where id = ' $ Idno ' 

Edit: You feel like you need a update statement , Not select statement id = '$ idno'

div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -