Passing parameters to crystal reports in C# -


I am trying to work it for a while, and I have seen that all the example codes are not enough What am i doing

I have a program that gives a PDF of a report that I pass to the data table. It works fine, besides this I want to pass some other parameters (table date range, statistics etc.) and I can not get it to work. My code basically looks like this.

  report document myDataReport = new CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument (); MyDataReport.Load (@ "C: \ Layout \ Report.rpt"); Parameter myparam = new parameterfile (); ParameterDistrictVdKitValue = new parameterDiscoveryVolume (); MyParam.ParameterFieldName = "MyParameter"; MyDiscreteValue.Value = "Hello"; MyParam.CurrentValues.Add (myDiscreteValue); MyDataReport.ParameterFields.Add (myParam); MyDataReport.SetDataSource (myDataTable); Stream return data = myDataReport.ExportToStream (portable docformat); MyDataReport.Close (); Return return data;  

I have added the parameter field to the RPT document in crystal, do I have to change anything in the XSD file, or am I completely stripping something off?

Many thanks, Andy.

All the parameter code ...

  // set data Source first specify the parameter after myDataReport.SetDataSource (...) // set data source myDataReport.SetParameterValue ("MyParameter", "Hello");  

I do not remember the fact that when setting up data sources and parameters, in order related matters, Probably try to set the data source first, the crystal parameters of XSD / datasource have no relation.

UPDATE1

After the data source encoding, set the parameter value or you will get the "missing parameter value".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -