organization - How to best organize files -


Often, when someone is processing or storing files, I usually workflow, or work with the system Try

For example, when I download a file, I sort it within the programming / download / template / or library, etc., and when I start a project, I create a new folder in a workspace folder.

It works fine, as long as I do not need a bit of control and when I go back, I usually have old projects in a separate folder some years ago, but generally But with the same structure (and before that I set up a structure, or saved things in crazy places, such as school's utilities for the school, not the programming folder.)

Ojanaon how to sort?

In addition, some point of time / how do they / how do you backup / save them?

What is the answer here?

I split the platforms, then for the projects ... nothing special ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -