.net - Visual Studio: Best way to use multiple programming languages for a single application -


I often see myself using many programming languages ​​when creating a net application. Usually C ++ / CLI interp for the legacy code and C # for the rest.

With first-hand support for F #, as a first-class language, I can see myself in that mix.

But is there still the only way to use multiple languages ​​to set up a project per language? Is there any better support for Studio 2010? Are there any other remedies out there?

I do not think VS2010 supports multiple languages ​​in a single project, if that's what you ask I think it will be difficult, to be honest You can get cyclical dependency between different languages, so you can not call only one compiler after each other - they have to cooperate at a very deep level, I doubt . Although I fear it would be technically feasible, I think work will be more than value-added.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -