.net - Product key Registration - Visual Basic -


I am trying to create a product key registrar for my program. I want a product key in a database or a type of type of thing where everyday I can do new keys without putting them into the program, and I can redistribute it every time. I'm not sure where to start, so if someone has any ideas please post it

thanks,

Kevin

You can use that they have a licensing system that is built right in.

It's a bit expensive, but it will save you money for a long time. Of course, you can try to make your own

Self-contained registration is more secure than one that checks the database.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -