.net - How to disable conversion message when opening Office 2007 doc using Office 2003? -


I am working on a C # application which opens the Excel workbook using the interop. This works fine except for an annoyance: When you open Excel 2007 documents on a machine using Excel 2003, a small message says "file conversion in progress" does anyone know that the message prevents everyone from appearing Is there any way to?

This message is that the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack tells you that the component below changes the file to something like this Is doing something that Excel 2003 can understand.

AFAIK, it is not possible to suppress this special message.

I had some problems with some related calls which I had written and ended with a engaged app. I am sure that you have already experimented with XL Exploies, User Trunc and Screen Updating properties. If that is the case, then I can not think even more that I am scared.

is a registry key that you can control for compatibility packs, which leads to file conversion for some file formats, Office 2003 user, thus pressing error, but it defeats little purpose ? Personally, I only consider targeting Office 2007 for new file types if this is an option for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -