iPhone UIWebView Bug -


I get this error message in the console, while I am trying to load the html page in UIWebView?

"Zero SendDelegateMessage (NSIvvocation *): The delegation failed to return after waiting for 10 seconds. Main running loop mode: UITrackingRunLoopMode If you were not using the touch screen for this whole interval (Those who can increase this wait), please.

Is there any reason for this?

Thanks

I do not know whether this is your problem or not, but to execute a piece of javascript It takes a very long time, but I have received the same message. Do you know that if you are doing a heavy javascript on the load of the webpage you are loading?

In my case, If you could use Quick () in UIWebView - which worked, but if you mentioned the error I would take more than 10 seconds to dismiss the popup.

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -