Iphone Loading another UIView to the active Window -


If I have 1 window and I add another view to the interface builder, then 2 views in the Main Interface Builder window, View "is said to be how I add one of these sequences to matte and h file, and what to edit in the interface builder so that I can run another generated sequence (how do I name it, ..) < / P>

Send values ​​to another view and one C. Is there a possibility of sending (return)? Where can I read about it.

In advance, thx

Andreas

, You have to create a visual controller sub-class or a visible subdivision, and create IBotlet and have to set the wire for the interface builder's ideas, and the type of colonization or the VC in the sub-category you have created. There is a lot to explain there should you really see


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -