install - Unknown publisher on security warning window -


I am using VS2008 SP1 to publish my project in the Options button Publish Description I Publisher Name "Test Webpage ", but only after publishing the application it appears in the publ.html page. When this application runs on the client machine, in the Security Warning window it shows the publisher's name as an unknown publisher, why is it?

This is strange to me, the customer will not install an incredible application to view. My application also has a project loggerPPFX certificate that is created by default but still has no use.

I have also mentioned an article from Brian Nois Microsoft MVP but it has not even solved my problem. This application does not affect my application publisher name on the warning window ...

< P> Can you please make me your publisher name?

Thanks in advance.

The certificate should be generated by a trusted root certificate authority.

See the Certificate Authority Internet Options (in Control Panel or Internet Explorer menu) for a list of trusted routes: "Content" tab / "Certificates" button / "Trusted Route Certification Authority" tab


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -