how to perform online editing of an asp.net mvc site like sharepoint site -


I have a requirement in which I have to edit an asp.net mvc site, just like a SharePoint site I have an editing option in the SharePage where the content will be displayed in the HTML form, where I can change the contents and save it.

In the same way, I have to do it on an asp.net mvc site. Is there any alternative to do this?

Pretty normal condition, you only want to store the content on the page instead of hard work in the database After that you can set the MVC controller to read database values ​​and pass it to see which will present it as HTML content. What you need for support, there is an edit button on that view, which goes to the editing scene and edits the action, which presents a HTML text box to the user in which the content can be edited.

You will see the most commented html text box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -