cocoa touch - Programatically switching to the "More" tab on iPhone -


I want to start my tabbar controller programmatically in the last tab selected by the user. This works fine for my standard tab, but if I was a user on the "more" tab, I do not understand how to get started because this tab is not (for my information) there is no index .

Is there a way to do this?

directly from - [UITabBarController selectedIndex] Documentation:

< Blockquote>

To select more navigation controllers, you have to change the value of the selected ViewController property instead.

Then just do the following:

  [Controller set selected object controller: [Controller deployment controller]];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -