c# - Linq to Sql - Populate JOIN result into a List -


I'm not sure this can be done, but this is the scenario.

I want to turn this SQL into the Linq:

  SELECT * join the Department D INNER employee e.DepartmentID = d.DepartmentID  

Department - Many relationships from employee 1.

I have created a custom object, which I want to populate the result in it.

Public Sector Departments Department (Department of Public Sector); Set; } Public List & amp; Staff; & Gt; Employee {receive; Set;}}

has come with this Linq I

  var result = d to DBA. Join the department and in DBA Empire D. Department Id E. Is equal to. In the department I selected J1 new department auspicious (department = D, employee = J. 1.ToList ()};  

I tried to do this and it is not working. Can someone shed some light on me? I want to make an internal conference between the department and the employee. For each department in the results, I want to create a department in which the department holds a list of employees related to that department. / P>

Linq provides an ad hoc solution for it or I should be repeated through it

thanks:

EDIT: This works for me as it seems

< Pre> var results = D from DBA. Join the Department and in DBA Empire D. Discrete ID equal E. Department Id in J1 where J. 1. Count ()> Select new departments Best wishes { Department = D, employee = J 1.ToList ()};

Looks like you're loading lazy?

DataLoadOptions dlo = New DataLoadOptions (); Dlo.LoadWith & lt; Department & gt; (D => d. Employee); (Var dba = new MyDataContext ()) using {dba.LoadOptions = dlo; Var result = d in db. Select department D; }

Now, if you do not have a relationship between the department and the employee (the Linq2Sql designer will do this for you, if you have the database relation setup) then you should consider doing this . All this makes dramatically easy. In fact, you do not even need your campaign summary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -