script/generate problem with Ruby on Rails -


I have this problem when I try to use "script / generate":

  $ script / generate / users / gst / jam / rbi / 1.8 / jams / hpiRICT 0.8.1 / lih / fast_x Bundle: [Bug] Bus Error Ruby 1.8.7 (2009-06-12 Patchlevel 174) [i686 -darwin10] Abort Traps  

I use Snow Leopard on my 32-bit MacBook Pro Just installing it I already tried to restore Ruby with MacPort but in some way it still does not work

I appreciate some help.

Thank you, Gerald

Try sudo gem update, it's your HPCot gem Looks like a problem with, so you can also remove the gem to fix it. Update can update it in a new version without this problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -