Paste in Vim without moving the cursor -


I often need to paste in some adjacent lines to the same or similar terms. It is a pain that the cursor To move each time in the beginning of the pasted material, move on to the next line. How can I paste without moving the cursor (as in 'P' command)? Or, how can I return Caesar before I paste?

Without destroying a register the safest way is to do the following:

  p [[/ code>  

If you want to create a shortcut, then just use map works of any VIM is appropriate for you, such as:

  Noremap pp` [ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -