java - Why can I access my private variables of the "other" object directly, in my equals(Object o) method -


In par with the object (o) method, I used the personal variable passed in the object without going through my public Can I get the recipient?

  public boolean par (object o) {... MyObject other = (MyObject) o; Return getProp () == Other Stop; }  

How is it?

personal data any example of that class, even if class A's One example of other examples of A is reaching private members. It is important to remember that Access Modifiers (Private, Preserved, Public) Example Access

is not accessible,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -