custom build step - How do I set up a Java-like language (LeJOS NXJ) in Visual Studio 2005 that uses an external compiler? -


Recently, I have installed a Java Library named JKK and a Lijos NXJ to control the Lego Mindstore robot. I want to be able to install the language to run through Visual Studio, which provides the J # color coding command line to compile the program:

  nxjc "myfile The command line is to deploy or download the program:  
  nxj -r "myfile"   / Pre> 

How do I set up Visual Studio to use these options?

When you use Visual Studio for Java functions, then the editor is as comfortable as the And the helpful notepad, therefore, I strongly suggest that for using this type of work, using an IDE with full Java support, there are plugins for both Eclipse and NetBIns for Lejos support, two full, open source, Free and easy-to-use IDE

Try them (I'll start with Netbeen, but it's a completely personal choice) and you'll miss instantly while trying to paint Java in VS: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -