c# - How can I extract objects from a bitmap image? -


I have a bitmap with some random objects in black background and white. How can I identify these different things and remove them from bitmap?

Feature extraction is actually a complex subject and your question is about the issues that you face and the Do not expose the nature you want to remove.

Usually, such problems (reduce noise, fill the gap, ...) I hope that you already know before you undo the wheel, take a look at it Enter Size recognition or blob analysis works in the discussion, you can take a look at Google to get some ideas to solve your problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -