asp.net authentication - use credentials from web.config - problem -


I have a simple problem that is giving me headache for a few days

I have the login control Very simple application is created. I keep user data in the web.config file:

  & lt; Authentication mode = "form" & gt; & Lt; Form name = ". RzeskoLoginCookie" & gt; & Lt; Credential Password Format = "Clear" & gt; & Lt; Username = "test" password = "test" /> & Lt; / Credibility & gt; & Lt; / Forms & gt; & Lt; / Authentication & gt;  

I will deploy this simple website on the IIS on the computer, on which I do not want to use SQL Server.

My login button event looks like this:

Protected Zero login 1_logging in (object sender, login cancu avent ARGS E) {if (forma authentication.confirm (Login 1. Username, Login 1. Password)) {Formatting. Redirectfromline page (login 1. Username, login 1. Remember Metset); }}

Problem:

When I'm running a website on the VS 2008 built in the webserver, then everything is fine (I can log in) . When I copy the IIS to my website, I am constantly getting this annoying error (after clicking the login button):

retrieve the user's local application Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to failing data path. Please make sure that the user has a local user profile on the computer. The connection will be closed.

I have also found that some strange files are being created in my App_Data folder.

To sum it

I appreciate any help

Kind regards PK

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

From the page for login control:

*

Login control to obtain user credentials Uses a subscription provider unless you otherwise specify, login control uses the default subscription provider defined in the Web.config file. To specify a different provider, set the Subscription Asset property for one of the subscription provider names defined in the Web.config file of the membership application For more information, see the subscription provider.

*

Store the default subscription provider as aspNetSqlProvider as a user who uses a SQL Server database.

If you want to provide a custom authentication routine, you can either write your own custom subscription provider or handle the login control method to provide your own authentication argument. Are there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -