visual studio 2008 - Local commits pushing to a central server -


We use force at work and it is encouraged to do it regularly (I am fine with some ). However, I would like to run some such activity, which I can work locally on the work which is in progress and it is not necessary that the compilation is being done / and since then it is my regular commitment to the Central Pearlforce server Brings it.

> My question here is two times, first is closed, nobody knows that Visual Studio has many source control binding (ideally I want to be autonomous as possible - hey, I'm lazy) :) < / P>

And secondly, is there a tool that allows me to do something simpler, "Check the current head of the Mercurial repository to strengthen".

I remember that GIT allows you to do something like this, and I'm completely trying to get it out.

If I'm not making anything clear or thinking about it completely wrong, please tilt me;)

Cheers

In the interest of its idea it is not so personal as it woul binds D "off-line development" should be: Mercurial Git will allow you to work even when not connected to the Central Performance Repository.

But about the branches, they are easy to merge with HG or with him, or it may be an idea.
Your Perforce Workspace will be the principle of making your HG or GET repo.

This article explains a similar approach:

If the code is already in compulsion, then I will pull a local repository down and copy HG; Otherwise I'll use the muteurial and later check it in ultraviolet (usually it's for a spike).
I will do some work, as I go to mercuryal.
My strong labor is a rollup habit, in small HG committments, alternatively if I want to track changes, especially I will check in personal HG using the "hg update" (Something else below it).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -