sql server 2008 - TSQL rollup -return not null -


I am using the rollup clause and how do you show aggregation at different levels with null The different values ​​shown will show subtotal at each level of the rollup level eg rollup (year, month, week) .

I want to roll it and still just want to see the highest level of aggregation. So I do not want to see any null value.

Any ideas how can I do this?

Submission MENZOT

You only "aggragation of the highest level

< What is the meaning of p> grouped like this:

  Select group (group id) = 1 then '#' group 'group' group as EDD, case when grouping (all -Group ID = 1 then '#'  

Also grouped by the group group group as sub-group ID, SUD (value),

It will be displayed on zero.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -