Silverlight PRISM loading an external XAP module -


I'm not sure that this is possible, but I am currently loading most of the modules from within the main application assembly , I am now trying to load external XAP modules.

I have something like this:

  ModuleInfo themeModule = New ModuleInfo (); ThemeModule.ModuleName = "Theme_External"; ThemeModule.ModuleType = "Theme_External.me_External_Module, Theme_Xnet, version = 1.0.0.0, culture = neutral, public keynote = zero"; ThemeModule.Ref = "file: //Theme_External.xap"; Theme Module Initialization = initialization.mode.edendemed; Catalog.AddModule (themeModule);  

I realized then that you can not use that referee because it uses local file access that is not available in Silverlight. The only reason it was working for me was a direct reference to the theme project that I needed to remove

Can I do something with the establishment of the current PRISM?

Thank you for

What Dave said ...

And if it is not clear, you want to make only one change (assuming that your XAP files are in the same directory), set the rif property:

  themeModule .Ref = "Theme_External.xap";  

The Relative URL will work if it is in one directory less than your Shell XAP file. If not, you will need a full URL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -