php - Should I leave output_buffering On or Off in a Production Environment? -


I'm about to launch a website and I'm going to my php.ini so that all the settings for the output are ready . environment.

I am debating whether I have to quit outbound_buffering or not, in the range of closed, or buffer (eg 4096). Is there any pro or con output_buffer to turn on or off? I have read that by shutting down the buffer off you will get some additional exposure, but before I make my decision, should I know something?

Why leave it? Why leave it?
Why leave it with buffer limit?

This is a configuration against register_globals and magic_quotes_runtime it is not controversial that it should close it by default. Enable it, if you need it (this I do). As far as I know, there is no protective hole that is produced by doing this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -