php - Can't Consume Web Services -


I am trying to use Google Maps Web Services or even Yahoo Maps to use PHP. When I run it, I do not get anything, all HTML and prints come in, but absolutely nothing from Google service.

When I gave my friend the code to run on my local PC, it looked fine and was showing the map. But it seems that I have trouble at the university.

Is it behind a proxy? What could be the issue? Apart from this, the host can not be reached outside the university.

If it Getting stuck on simplexml_load_file , and you are trying to use the simplexml_load_file to get a remote file, and your secure mode in the university (like mine) It will fail, you can not get in safe mode such as a remote file, through you cURL You should Ksmel and then use simplexml_load_string .

It will also explain why your friend can do this and you can not


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -