linux - How can I get the "full" makefile if a Makefile contains "include"? -


Is it possible to get "full" messaging if the makeup file "contains"? For example:

  # contains content of the makefile here INC1.i contains inc2.i clean: rm -rf * #here inc1.i The contents of ABC are: Touch ABC #here Content of Inc2.i def: Touch DF  

How can I get a "full" makefile? Because when the makefile contains other ink, and the ink file also includes another sub-ink ... it is very difficult to read!

I have to get a "complete" makeup file:

  ABC: touch ABC def: touch DF clean: rm-rf *  

While using GNU make, I often find useful output from make -p More than what you were asked).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -