iphone - How to add AdMob ads to a UITableView -


I'm trying to add an AdMob ad to a table view.

I would like to show that in every 10th cell (eg, in the free version of the Reddit app you have it).

I tried to follow the adobe documentation but I had no luck and I am sure there is something missing in me.

Can someone shine some light in a simple way to do this? Thanks!

I originally used code like this:

  Int line = [indexpath line]; If (0 == (line% 10)) {// or 9 == If you do not want ads on the first cell! Fixed NSString * MyIdentifier = @ "AdCell"; Cell = [tableview decomputer reusable cell identifier: mydifter]; If (cell == blue) {cell = [[[UITABLE VIACL ALLOC] InitVithframe: CGRxeroRece Identifier: MyDenFIFEER] AutoEques]; } [Cell.contentView addSubview: [AdMobView requestsAdvitt Delegate: self]]; } And {// make their normal cells}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -