inheritance - How can I call a masked function in C++? -


Assume that I have this C ++ code:

  zero example function ( ) {// # 1 cot and lt; & Lt; "I want to call the function." & Lt; & Lt; Endl; } Class ExampleParent {// I have no control over the public of this class: zero example function () {// # 2 cout & lt; & Lt; "I do not want to call the function." & Lt; & Lt; Endl; } // other stuff}; Class examples: Groups: Public for example {Public: My job is zero () (example) function (); // How to get # 1? }};  

I have a succession from parent class to customize some of the functionality in the frame. However, parent class global < Code> exampleFunction is the one I want to call. Is there a way I can call it with myFunction ?

(The time function

Do the following:

 : exampleFunction ()  

::

If you include # & lt; ctime & gt; , you name it as a std :

To avoid these problems, keep everything in the name space, And by using the global namespace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -