git - How do I show the changes which have been staged? -


I made some changes; How can I see all the files I staged for the next commitment? I know, but I want to see the real defenses - not only the names of the files that have been staged.

I saw that Man page says

Git diff [--options] [-] [...]

This form is yours by In view of the changes made in relation to the index (the forum for the next commitment) in other words, there are differences that you can add GIT to the index but you are still not. You can step through these changes using git-add (1).

Unfortunately, I can not understand a lot about this. There should be some easy one-liner for which I can make nickname, okay?

This can only be done:

  git diff - cached < / Code> 

- cached means cache / change) against current HEAD . There is an option for - stepped - cached .

Edit

To clarify the above statement, - staged and - cached HEAD does not indicate , the only difference with the HEAD is if you select the cherry that git add --patch (or git add -p ), then - columned is stepped up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -