cocoa - Binding a table column containing NSPopUpButtons -


I have a table in which one uses a NSPopUpButtonCell I am trying as much as possible, I think That is not the way to get the way I want to properly bind everything. Here's what I'm trying to do:

I have an NSArrayController that is called 'field value' from a managed object context. It is used to populate a popup menu for each item (i.e. the list of available options). I can force it by selecting cell in IB and arranging my content / objects / values ​​by 'field value' and 'reserved' objects and 'field value'. Orgates. Name as appropriate (to get the object and visual title represented).

Then I want to bind the column in such a way that the value selected in each row comes from an array in my controller class, again made visible (and edited only) by another NASRRE controller.

So far, I have managed to set it up so that there is a list of available fields in each popup menu, and that the default value is selected in each of them, in fact, when selecting an item The effect does not, however - it has just returned to its initial value. I have also managed some other adaptations on it, like the menu has been populated with the values ​​selected, or the name and selection of all the available values, -description any value that I added No.

I'm sure I'm missing something quite simple, but I'm not sure what this is. Probably I have forgotten to tie these types of data (such as content versus content object versus content value stuff), but if I can see it now I am ashamed.

Thank you very much: o)

I have the same with table view Although the data source is not core data based, but I have seen one thing, you can double check that there may be a subtle difference in my setup for the table column, I have only the table column contents, content Created by value and selected object. However, it seems that it is possible to bind the actual NSPopUpButtonCell instead. Probably this works when binding tables are on the column, but when they are not on the actual cell? Anyway, there is one thing that can be worth seeing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -