visual studio - To be a lazy developer or not to be a lazy developer? -


Am I a lazy developer? Is it getting lazy to use automatic equipment, such as code generator and so on?

Now, if I want, all the data layers and entities need to be created, but I will make Kodesmith my detectives and institutions. I also use the rusharper and I would say that it is a fight with MSDE. As if it was installed after the first Visual Studio, again if I had to do so, I could code without it, but I do not like it.

Both of these approaches are not intelligent both of these approaches because they improve the mass production.

But is it lazy? I am sure there are correctness which will say that everything should be wirtten by you so that you know what everything is doing, but if you can read through the code and see what is happening right is?

So am I lazy or am I just using all the cards in my hand?

In the programmer, so do not worry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -