PHP CRON job, not output HTTP headers -


I have a PHP script, which is called via cron job, resulting in the results sent to my email address :

  "php / path / to / cron.php"  

I only resonate the errors, otherwise I do not have any output from this By the way, I can get a report of fault when things go wrong. The problem is, I get an email with cron execution. It contains only HTTP headers:

  By X-power: PHP / 5.2.10 Content-Type: Text / html  

This is a pain To get many emails every few minutes, I want to see that there is an email for cron jobs, where I have echoed something.

I probably want to keep the email generated from cron jobs (rather than sending an email - script). And I do not want to run it through wget, because my host is counted against my bandwidth.

All of my searches have only shown me how to set the header, not to delete / press the default Am I going about this wrong thing?

thanks

try it

  php -q / path / to / cron.php  

From here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -