jQuery accordion links do not work -


I do not know what I'm doing, but I've got some code, to make an epicarian dropdown The help page on my blog is using everything completely, but when I click on a link in the dropdown, it closes the erredian and does not go to the external site. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

  jQuery (function () {jQuery ("li.profile a")  

Here I am using code .click (function (e) {jQuery ( E.target) .closest ("li"). ("P") toggle (); return false;})

});

This is html ...

  & lt; Ul & gt; & Lt; Li class = "profile" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" & gt; Section 1 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; P style = "display: none;" & Gt; & Lt; A href = "www.google.com" & gt; Click here & lt; / A & gt; Maurice Morris First, Blendet and, Ultras A, Sashipit Azit, how are you ready for any type of job, from either, or, either, to prepare for now, a name is possible to name the name for you. Do not want to wait for a quick sale for any time. & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

If there is a fix for this, please dumb it for me so that I can understand what I should do. thank you in advanced!

  jQuery (function () {jQuery ("li.profile> one") Click (function (e) {jQuery (e.target) .closest ("li"). ("P") Search Toggle (); Refund Return;})});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -