build automation - How can I deploy an app to my iPhone from the command line? -


I can already create an app with a distribution profile through the command line

 < Code> xcodebuild - configuration distribution- sdk iphoneos3.0 clean build  

However, I want to move one step further and install the app on the connected iPhone and execute it (such as I suppress the build

The last command code listed in the Build command window (CMD + Shift + B) is signin, as far as I am concerned It is said that the code and anything else indicates so I am not sure which command (if any available) I can run from the command line to install and run an app on the iPhone.

I am running an official SDK, not a jailbreak phone.

If you have one you want to install it Should be able to run it and run it using a script. If you are jailbreaking A. You can use the SCP and then it can be a way to solve can execute directly.

problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -