windows - Manipulating time in a batch file -


I was surprised 'if someone can help in this latch batch file. Here's the code I'm trying to when I was last successful Windows Update.

  @ECHO OFF SETLOCAL SET RegKey = HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows CurrentVersion SET RegKey =% RegKey% \ WindowsUpdate \ Auto Update \ results for install / F "Leave = 1 Token = 2 *" %% A IN ('REG Query'% RegKey% / v 'LastSuccessTime') DO SET LastWUpd = %% If the " % ~ 1 "==" "ECHO Last Successful Windows Update:% Last WUpd% PAUSE Endoulic & amp; SET LastWUpd =% LastWUpd% IF "% ~ 1" == "" GOTO: EOF  

And this is the output I received:

last successful Windows Update: 2009-10-14 09:02:52

I was amazing 'if there was any way to reduce the gap in time now? So that the line can be changed to read:

Last successful Windows update x years x month x day x hours x minutes ago if possible it would be great.

Thank you in advance,

Mathematical

I assists you with a command line utility to calculate date / time and solve your problem.

However, can you consider using PowerShell to accomplish the same task? I am not an expert on the topic, but since you can run NIT managed code on PS, you should be able to accomplish this task more easily.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -