vsto - Is there a list of IDs for the Outlook MAPI namespace? -


I am working on an Outlook add-in and I am looking for the complete list which is the MPI properties there

There is a lot to use those qualities, but I am not getting anything that tells me what is the property.

p> PS I have seen this on this subject, but in reality I would like more information on this subject.

Alternatively, if there is information to expand outside the Office Assistant, it will be appreciated.

Thank you.

In some very rare cases MS documents are present as you have seen. Exchange Server SDK gives you at least some symbolic names, knows something by name, some names are given, float around the net

As far as I know, There is no definite complete list.

Edit:
If you were looking for properties of properties, OOM should, however, take the name of most of the Outlook Spy In. It has a 30-day trial period and quickly becomes invaluable while working with Outlook.
And no, I can not find the provision;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -