svn - Are there any public subversion hosts that will let my use my own repository? -


Actually, I have a project that I'm working for a while, and the public has an open source project A type of or some other (to be determined, but out of the scope of this question in any way)

The question is, to manage my own code, I am using the subcontractor repository. Is there a host, that I should push my own stock to my server so that all my revision history is lost, when I was public, or did I prevent my first public version from being a host or the other and moving forward?

Google Code


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -