sql - How do I list all the available views of a particular table in SQLite? -


I want to use all the special scenes in a particular table in SQLite. I know that I can get a list of all the available tables in the database by using the name WHERE type = 'Table' from sqlite_master

  sqlite_master;  

and list all available views

  select sqlite_master from type WHERE type = 'view';  

But I want to find all available views for a specific table. How do I do that?

extension-functions c; No need to use; Just use the "Like" operator:

  Choose from sqlite_master name WHERE type = 'view' and "% _tablename_%" like SQL;  

If you have the table names in which the other table names are placed as substrings, or the common SQL reserved word (like "here" or "rom"). You can terminate the latter by:

  Select from sqlite_master name WHERE type = 'view' and SQL "% FROM% tablename% WHERE%";  

Providing ideas that you are trying to find in conformity with specific models.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -