sharing - What methods do programmers prefer to use when learning new subjects or technologies -


When you are learning a new topic or technique, how can you use it to remember your accomplishments? ?

In the past, I have used a variety of methods, including some of the following: -

  • Paper-based journal (A4 paper bites in half with a guillotine , And the plastic is bound with the spine.) Keep it in chronological order, and continuously restore the group reconstruction or similar pages together.
  • Email - I often email myself the snippet of code
  • Test Programs - Small self-contained snippets project code.
  • Proto Page - Web-based repository of notes.
  • Memory - often the least reliable method, but sometimes it is better.

Finally: -

  • Stack Overflow - I had asked a question here before because I was working on the solution. Then came back to answer my own. Is this acceptable use of stack overflow? Thinking about the questions I think about them, and then for an hour, a few hours, or later when I have worked through it, I am coming back to answer. Maybe I am getting the answer during this time, maybe I get new directions to try.

I had the temptation to make a blog, where I have all of these on the search trips, but I think it can be given more importance here.

Please consider the ideas, opinions, and your methods to girls and friends.

If you create a core library for all of your applications, then you can add that reference / comment to You can use it for You do not need to remember the full implementation of the code, you just need to remember the context of

where it is (which is naturally / structurally in accordance with your code). is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -