Set background image for forms windows mobile -


I'm new to Windows Mobile I need to set the background image for the form, but I set the background color I can only see the option. Apart from this I tried to set the background image to control the tab, even there I did not see any option to set the background image. How do I set a background image?

Thank you,

On-paid override and draw in your own image Some:

  protected override zero onpaint (paint event erg e) {base.OnPaint (e); E.Graphics.DrawImage (myBackGroundBitmap, 0, 0); }  

Of course you have to load that image, and you want to tile it, center or scale it, but this process is really simple.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -