Open id and facebook implementation in php? -


I am using an open id on my website using the library, but I can see the form of an open ID provider Facebook also supports OpenID ... Can anyone help me with an explanation or link me with a tutorial (staga.net is using it without any faults on its site) )
* If someone can tell me that Instead of using a text box (even uses a text box) to support an open ID, how is the use of the GO button ... Thanks

checkout

I'm not sure I'm making a mistake, but I'm not sure that Facebook is still an open-end ID provider Instead, consumers can log on to Facebook using your Gmail account, but you can log on to Facebook You can not log in to Stakeoverflow using the Facebook account.

The last time I checked, I got an opportunity to sign an openID sign to Facebook so that it could be remembered. To log on to the service using OpenID, go to Account Settings> linked accounts, choose an OpenID provider. However, Facebook requires that your provider remembers setting that if you do not have Google set up to remember Facebook as an OpenID site, then you will not be able to log in. Which is ridiculous to me, but oh well ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -