.net - Loading Assemblies -


Many discussions show how to load assemblies from Bin and GAC ... my question is more general And I would like to know how assembly loading work.

For example

In the BIN folder we can

  A.dll A.dll. Config  

A.dll.config file can look like this:

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; Startup & gt; & Lt; Supported serial version = "v2.0.50727" /> & Lt; / Startup & gt; & Lt; / Configuration & gt; 

I am helping to set the right assembly reference.

I was wondering how can I create an ALL which needs B.dll, but specify no version always. Which will take you to the BIN folder.

My question is in relation to the SDK update and all my code still indicates the old SDK version, I want the resource for my assembly, top of all versions of BIN or GAC and Use it ...

How can I say that in Visual Studio? I can only add a reference to the physical file (version): - (

If I understand correctly So, I can use the "Plugins" method of doing things through the AppDomain object.You are loading the assembly through the Appendix because you can set the path to the load assembly, you can easily You can change files from, unload the assembly and create a new one in ShadowCopy Load: ShadowCopy allows you to copy the latest file's current file assembly to one place. Then, create your own system to test a new file, and if it exists, unload your assembly And reload the latest.As such, everything will be quite transparent for your program, although this requires some programming from your side. That will benefit the development.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -