iphone - Do I have to put my application manually into multithreaded-mode if I want to use threads? -


That is, I am creating a new thread like this:

  [NSThread detachNewThreadSelector: @ Selector (doSomething) toTarget: Object with self: zero];  

Will it automatically make my application multithread or should I have some extra work somewhere?

This is automated in the doc of that method:

If it If the thread is the first thread in the application, then this method posts NSWillBecomeMultiThreadedNotification with the object zero at the default notification center.

The GUI coco app has been built for a long time these days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -