C# OnPropertyChangedEvents Implementation and Delegate Question -


I have a progress bar on a UI that I want to update when a record is inserted in my database When I did not have any UI tier and no business category, there was no problem. But now I am breaking my code in a UI tier, business tire, and data tier and how can I properly call my on-property change event in my data tier from my business level and update my UI I can get it. I am going to get acquainted with the representatives so that any advice is helpful.

Thank you!

Typical You do not want to provide any information about the business level of the data level, that is what you want Use dependencies (use abstraction) UI -> BLL -> DAL If you want to get notifications from data level, then when a record is inserted, in the way you enter business level subscription data level On-OneInstate, OnAfter Ins Can be exposed to events such as ert, onburner updates, overheadupdates, etc. Invite this event before and after the DB operation, you can prepare a custom eventArgS class, you can then instantiate whatever data you need to get, and when you call the event. The UI / BLL can then use it to show progress or whatever seems right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -