What are the real-world problems with Ruby? -


Ruby is a great language, it's fast and flexible, and reminds me of so many Python, of which I I like it.

Ruby is also very popular, and is now for some years now. Now that there are some "real world" projects and "rail-app business", my question is: What are the problems with Ruby? What are the things that do not do particularly well? Is there any other product or technology that has proved to be particularly difficult to deal with integration? Before embracing Ruby for the mission's important app, what are the things that developers should stop and take care of?

In addition to this, has anyone compiled a list of some of the main losses (blog spam or otherwise) and how to minimize those risks? Edit:

By the "real world" I mean business world, as opposed to the academic world where there is no budget and timeframe.

is an article title, it is worth reading


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -