svn - How do I deal with dependencies to multiple versions of the same DLL in Visual Studio? -


For example: I have an app, which is in reference to Library A and Library B, Library A itself is a different The version refers to Library B (these are all in C #)

I want to point out all the references in a binary DLL file. Now I have one such Lib folder:

  lib / LibA / v1 / LibA_1.dll lib / LibB / v1 / LibB_1.dll lib / LibB / v2 / LibB_2.dll  

We say that app reference Libya v1 and Libub v2, but Libana itself depends on Libub v1. What is the "correct" way to set it, if it is possible? I would like to avoid GAC and reduce the amount of manual negligence with files, because the idea is that the developers will be able to check app A from SN and it will not make any changes in the path / context, assuming that they have Lib folder is check out.

I see now that the Visual Studio is not copying the version of LibA to the output directory. Does file name differ significantly or do I have to change the version in the assembly?

Use the correct method of doing this when you compile LibLabel Libibai in Libee DLL file Use ILMRG to securely merge. Your application will then refer to Libbec and Libby_2 and no one will be wise that Libibia is actually embedded in its DLL file in Libebe. I have used this approach before and it worked very well.

This is the only option for you, unless you are ready to use Libbe to use LibB_2. Upgrading Libbe may take time if LibB_1 and LibB_2 are quite different.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -