sql - How would I retrieve parent categories in a mysql query? -


My goal is to get the list of basic categories from the nested category to the easiest way. Let's say I have a site that sold many different products, one of which is quad core Pentium. One feature I can display on my webpage is as follows:

Electronics> Computer> CPU> Intel> Intel Quad Core

The range table that I had in mind Is:

id, parent, description

It is difficult to do a recurring process on parents, is there a preferred way of doing this? Thank you

Take a look.

Your share is perhaps the most interested in rights:

Retrieving the Single Path

The nested set model Together, we can regain a path without having to mix themselves together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -